Sunday, March 18, 2012

London Calling....

I just got back from my 5th trip to London in almost 4 years....and I must say....it never gets old!  There is just something about throwing back a pint or two with the Brits that makes me happy!

My first stop after arriving in London is always to The Victoria, for a steak and ale pie and a pint.  This historic pub is just a 5 minute walk from Paddington Station and is a place where locals flock for their superb atmosphere, fantastic home cooked food and first class beer.  Check out the shots below from inside The Victoria.




No trip to London is complete without a stroll past some of their iconic landmarks through town.  Below are a few of my favorite shots.   I have also provided a link under my "fab photos" page with the remaining photos taken during my trip.





Now that I am back in the states, I think it's time for me to try my hand at cooking up some of that fabulous London cuisine right here in good ole' Shallotte.  Be on the look-out, my next recipe just might be a savory chicken pie or some home-made fish and chips!  

Until next time....

XOXO

Suzanne



No comments:

Post a Comment